A small trick I read online its called the sandwich. When checking in to a hotel put a 20 in-between your ID and credit card and politely ask if any upgrades are available. We got bumped up to a top floor suite in Caesars Palace well worth the money.
Here is a list of things I did on my trip in order of what I enjoyed the
- Rock Of Ages
- Cirque Du Soleil
- New York Hotel roller coaster
- Making some money at Excalibur Casino.
- Fremont street
- Shooting a dozen guns at the Las Vegas Gun Garage
- MGM grand
- Saying Hangover jokes to Caesars palace staff. (getting awkward smiles)
- Making vape juice at I Heart Vape
- Shots- gun conference
- Mob Museum
- Chilling with dolphins
- Fremont light show
- Street Magic
- Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower in the Paris hotel
- Mirage Zoo (tiger exhibit)
- Swimming in the Ceasers Palace pool
- David Copperfield
- Browsing/shopping at The Wynn Hotel.
- Bellagio water show
- Treasure Island Pirates
- Watching the free forum mall show at Ceasers Palace
- Saying more hangover joke to the Ceasers Palace staff (The smiles got super awkward at this point)
- Waterfall show at the Mirage
- Browsing Luxor Hotel
If you have any questions please comment below.